Basic CPR/AED course provided by Medic First Aid which is an OSHA approved program and provides a 2-year certification card.
You will learn CPR, choking skills, and the use of an AED. Skills will be applicable to:
- Infant, Child & Adult Choking
- Infant, Child & Adult CPR
- Child & Adult Automated External Defibrillator
Excellent course for:
Individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire, or are required, to be certified in CPR and the use of an AED:
- Emergency response teams in business and industry
- Adult residential care personnel
You will receive a certification valid for two years at the end of the course.
CPR/AED classes are held on Saturdays from 9am – 11am.
Cost per attendee is $40. Groups of two or more attendees receive a $5 per person discount.
Payment must be received 2 weeks in advance of the class.